Latest:

HTET 2015 Online Application Form | HTET 2015 Apply Online

48 comments

Board of School Education, Haryana is going to conduct next Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2013-14 on 1st & 2nd February 2014 for Level-1 Teacher for Classes I to V (Primary Teacher), Level-2- Teacher for Classes VI to VIII (TGT) and Level 3- Lecturer (PGT). The education board has issued an official notification in this regard.

HTET 2013-14 Schedule:
  • Online Registration, uploading of images and Downloading of e-Challan for fee payment through designated Banks: 16/12/2013 to 27/12/2013
  • Last Date for Receipt of Payment by Banks: 30/12/2013
  • Last Date (After Payment) for Final Submission: 30/12/2013
  • Online Correction in particulars: 31/12/2013 to 02/01/2014

The admit cards for Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test shall not be sent through post. The candidate can download the admit card from website www.bseh.org.in www.hbse.ac.in or www.htet.nic.in. from 20.01.2014.

Art & Music Subject for Level-2 and Fine Arts, Music & Computer Science subjects are also included.

48 Responses so far

1. sonu says:

When will available these form

Ashok

3. furkan says:

I read in d.ed 2nd year urdu and my sem is fourth in session 2010-2012
    htet is valid or invalid for me

4. dipesh says:

i have done diploma in shastri with B.A. and B.ED also.htet complosry for me???

5. When will these forms come out and what will be the lasty sate for filling these forms?

6. when we wil be able to fill htet form

7. Any information..........!

8. P Kumar says:

when we will be able to fill the online form....

9. When we will be able to fill the online form htet2013

10. ONLINE FORM BHARNE KI WEBSITE AUR KAB BHARA JAYEGA . PLZ TELL ME
    CONTACT US - 09216058000 , 09216032333
    EMAIL ID - MIPMPACKERS@GMAIL.COM

11. anita says:

ONLINE FORM BHARNE KI WEBSITE AUR KAB BHARA JAYEGA . PLZ TELL ME
    email id anita.sankhwar@gmail.com

12. What is HTET 2012 examination date and when will be the application form available,

13. sir ji online htet form bharne ki date ke bare mein bataye plz cont. at this no.9671096541 and emil on deepakpanchalji@gmail.com

14. sanjeev says:

what is the last date for HTET 2012-13 application form.

15. give site name fr online from fill digamberlamba@gmail.com

16. How Download HTET 2013 Application Form Please inform me

17. ruchi says:

when the form for htet-2013 will b available

18. Hany Joni says:

Please send me link of HTET Online Application Form website on my email id

19. PANKAJ says:

please send me the link for fill HTET online.
    What is the last date for fill this form.
    Id. : solankipankaj02@gmail.com

20. What is the last date of application form availability / submission. When & till waht date online applications can be submitted.

21. plz send me the link for online application of HTET plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

22. ashwani says:

sir tel me form date

23. htet.nic.in/hbse. nic.in Online fill form starts 30 april - 14may till.

24. please send me for online application form

25. Link for online application form Filling:

26. sir,i have not put the date on my photograph.....and is it nss
    eary???

27. sir jab hm test ko clear kar rahe h tab ye % ko kyo aade laya ja raha h...ssc wale 33% ka call later ghar bhej dete h.unhe apne test par confidence h... ki jo clear karke aayega wo hmari job k layk h...but haryana me asa kyo

28. We are trying to fill the form but as soon as we fill the Category column, Server fail page pope up on the screen & ask try later. We are trying from 3 days. any solution????

29. Myself Kamlesh regn. no. 3330509.

Instructions to apply for HTET-2013 donot mention any condition to pay the fee for an appropriate level, then the application for multiple (second) level will be processed.It means a candidate applying for multiple levels will have to visit the bank as no. of times as the no. of levels he/she want to apply. This is absolutely not justified. The fee can be paid with the single visit to the bank for multiple levels if allowed to apply for multiple levels simultaneously. Moreover the server was busy yesterday and I could not apply for second level as the e- challan for first level could not be generated within bank hours so I could not visit the bank to pay the fee for first level so as to apply for multiple level.

Even today the server is so busy that I cannot enter the datails of the e-challan of the fee paid to the bank so as to print the confirmation page.

It is therefore humbly requested to the Dapartment Authorities to please extend the date of application for few days so that the candidates still remaining upapplied for HTET-2013 due to similar reasons can apply. Thanks

30. sir i have put a form of htet 2013 but when i fill the form then by a mistake i fill in female in gender coloum so i say that please you have change my gender thankyou

31. myselt sunil kumar regn.no 3332494 i fill my form gender coloum in female but i am a male

32. Hi how r u htet k form kab niklega on dec

33. f kgjk says:

mehra.ronit26@gmail.com plz contect me
    plz snd ur gmail i d

34. Ram Niwas says:

Azad Packers and movers in Vapi have developed as a leading Packers and movers company among the packing and moving industry and now we are emerged as a one among the best in delivering the services associated with the packing and moving. The services are intended to deliver the happiness to the customers along with the delivery of the goods.

35. Professional Packers and Movers Company in Vadodara is a safe and affordable option of your office relocation or Household Shifting. They will offer you complete home relocation or office shifting services also within the expected budgets. Reputed shipping companies of the city are expert in Packers and Movers jobs in vadodara.

36. Check HERE HTET Exam Pattern 2014 – Haryana TET 2014 Syllabus/Cut-off/Pass MarksHTET EXAM Pattern 2014

37. sir,tellme exam.date for jbt

38. simr kaur says:

Is b.ed compulsory for applying for PGT ?

39. sir I did nt put a dated photograph plz tell me how can I change this pic if necessary.

40. how to apply for more than one level plzz tell mee hurry up sir....last day

41. Packers and Movers in Vadodara - Packers and Movers in Vadodara is a full-service moving company, introduced to provide our customers with everything expected and more.

Scheduling flexibility and excellent customer service combine to afford us the ability to meet each of our client’s individual needs. Moving and Packing is an intense experience and Packers Movers Company in Vadodara has designed packing and unpacking services to help ease the burden. http://www.sunrisemoversandpackers.com

42. Packers and Movers Baroda offer solutions to meet the varied warehousing needs. Goods can be stored for short or long time at our warehouse. We have the facilities and the commitment it takes to make things go smooth during the transit stage. All the goods are managed and systematically marked for identification. The arrangement is convenient and can be accessed anytime. Our warehousing services are important and often come handy at time property possession delays, etc.

43. What is the last date of examination form