Latest:

HTET 2014 Eligibility and Qulification

29 comments

Eligibility:
All individuals who posses minimum educational qualifications, etc. as delineated here under are eligible to take the Test (HTET). This will be for three categories:-
  1. who intents to be a teacher for classes I to V and fulfills the minimum qualification.
  2. who intents to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII and fulfills the minimum qualification.
  3. who intents to be a lecturer for classes IX to XII and fulfills the minimum
Qualification:
However, a person who intents to be a teacher for levels (i) and (ii) mentioned here above (i.e. teacher for classes I to V and VI to VIII) and fulfils minimum qualifications for both categories will have to apply for both separately on separate application forms and appear in both the papers meant for these categories. Similarly, if a person also intents to be a lecturer, he/she will have to apply on separate application form also and appear in the paper meant for this category.

Important Notes for those who wish to apply for both categories (Teacher for class I to V and VI to VIII)
Application No. printed on the application form of Category No. 1 has to be mentioned in the relevant column of application form of Category No. 2 and similarly application number of application form of category No. 2 has to be mentioned in the relevant column of application form of Category No. 1.

Important Note:
After qualifying “HTET” the candidates will acquire the eligibility in respect of having qualified “HTET”. However, such HTET qualified candidates will need to satisfy all eligibility requirements as per State Recruitment Rules in order to become qualified for getting recruited as teacher of respective category in any of the school specified under clause 3 (iii) as per the
qualifying condition laid down by prospective employers

29 Responses so far

1. Vinay says:

i am a b.tech student can i apply for htet

2. mansi says:

when is coming htet form

3. Sir htet 2012 kb hoga?please tell me

4. sir htet kb hoga please call 9873963629

5. i did MBA. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR HTET.
    PLZ NOW I AM PURSUING B.ED BUT MY CATEGORY IS CAT-3.
    PLZ TELL ME AM I ELIGIBLE FOR HTET.

6. jitendra says:

when will come htet 2013 application form

7. Sir, can u please tell me.

isme computer teacher paper de skte hai..

8. Dear sir i am B TECH PASSOUT . how can apply HTET

9. i am B.E. and M.TECH.Can i apply for htet in physics lecturer

10. i am student of jbt 4th sem can iapply the htet test please tell me now thanking you

11. i am m.com b.ed can i apply in both category i-v and vi- viii in math or sst

12. VIKAS says:

what will be the qualification for TGT ENGLISH?

13. DP.ed htet kaisa aayega

pls tell me about anyone

14. Hai sir i blong from rajsthan but i passed BA and BED from Haryana (KUK University) can i apply for HTET. Please rply must?????

15. Hi kapil
    Offcourse u are eligible for HTET 2013

16. Hi kapil
    Offcourse u are eligible for HTET 2013

17. RKM says:

i did BTech(chemical engg.)+MBA (marketing & HR) am i eligible ? if yes then for which category? anybody knows ?

18. GAUTAM says:

dear sir i am pursuing B. Ed from ccs university so, i am eligible for HTET exam. plz call @ 8859315701

19. sir, tell me exam pattern

20. how many no to qualify the htet

21. can we apply for htet examination on the basis of bachlor degree...????
    plzzzzzz reply..

22. sir i btech in computer science..can i apply for htet.plzz reply me on 9991680439,,sptewatia999@gmail.com

23. Dear sir, I have done MBA and pursuing b.ed what level of htet can i apply if pgt then what should my subject. plz reply at gpinku4mail@gmail.com

24. how i will i m find out the syllabus related to computer science in htet exam
    plz ans me on my id deepikagupta074@gmail.com

25. I am +2 pass i apply the level 1 of htet exam

26. I AM M.COM+MBA AND PURSUING B.ED. CAN I APPLY FOR HTET 2013-14 PGT LEVEL

27. i have 46% in 10th ...am i eligible or not for htet(computer science)

28. when will the certificates be issued?