- The photograph (coloured) uploaded while submitting On-line application and further pasted on the computer generated application form (Confirmation Page) should include date of photography written on the slate or any other strip as shown below. The photograph should not be earlier than three months of the date of submitting the Application form.
- Female candidates will affix right hand thumb impression whereas male candidate will affix left hand thumb impression on the copy of computer generated application form (Confirmation Page) at the place specified for it in the manner as shown below.
Important notes for affixing Thumb Impression :
- The thumb impression to be affixed by the candidate must be clear in all details. The thumb impressions should be properly inked and should not be overlapping / doubly affixed.
- Candidates should also affix their respective clear thumb impression at the exam centre at the place specified which should be properly inked i.e. they should not be either over inked or dried in nature.
- Please note that scanned photograph and signatures as printed on the admit card will be printed on the certificate.